• How We Use and Share Your Information
• Access to Your Information and Choices
• Security of Your Information
• Consent to Processing of Personal Data in Kingdom of Thailand
• Questions and How to Contact Us
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide to us, for example when you create or modify your account, register to use our Site or Service, including the Device, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include:
• Home address
• Work address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Birth date
• User generated content (blog posts, feedback, comments, photos, videos, messages, social media)
• Wi-Fi access point passwords
• Child’s first name – last name
• Elderly’s first name – last name
• Pet’s name
Information We Collect Through Your Use of our Site and Service
Your Child’s Location Data
When you use the Service, the Device will transmit your child’s / elderly’s / pet’s geolocation information to TAMROI. Parents can use the App to locate, track and monitor their children / elderly / pets by using this geolocation information.
- We use NOSTRA map, a web map service provided by Globetech Co., Ltd (“NOSTRA”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site and the Service. NOSTRA map uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer or mobile device, to help Company analyze how users use the Site and the Service.
- For more information regarding NOSTRA map please visit NOSTRA’s website, and pages that describe NOSTRA map, such as www.nostramap.com
- Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads on our Site and in the App, but they will not be based on how you browse, shop or otherwise interact with our Site or the Service.
- Additionally, we use Intercom, an online customer communication platform suite, to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site in order to facilitate our communications with you and other users. For more information regarding Intercom’s services, please visit Intercom’s website, and pages that describe Intercom’s services and information collection practices, such as https://docs.intercom.io/pricing-privacy-and-terms/intercom-inc-privacy-policy.
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
A Special Note about Children Under Age 13
If we have collected information from your child under the age of 13 with your consent as a parent or guardian, you may Contact Us using the information at the end of this policy in order to: (1) review any of your child’s personal information that we have collected; (2) request we delete some or all of your child’s personal information; and/or (3) refuse to allow further collection or use of your child’s personal information. We will require you to provide us with sufficient identification before providing access to, or acting upon, such personal information. If we are required or authorized by law to do so, we may refuse access or refuse to take such steps. If you wish to prevent collection of your child’s personal information through use of the Service, you must prevent your child from using the Device.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without consent from such child’s parent or guardian, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without such verifiable consent, please Contact Us using the information provided below.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
• respond to your inquiries or requests;
• register your user account;
• send you information about the Service or our products (such as maintenance or security information, promotional materials, surveys, or other advertisements about the Service or products);
• comply with applicable law or legal process;
• provide to a third party for their own use, such as marketing, but only if you have specifically opted-in to such third party sharing;
• investigate suspected fraud, harassment, danger to persons or property or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Service or our business partners;
• share with law enforcement and other parties trying to locate a lost child;
• develop and enhance our own data, such as through tracking the location of your Device, provided that any disclosures of such data does not specifically identify you, your Device or your specific location;
• share non-personal or de-identified information with any number of parties, including analytics companies, technology providers and other business partners; or
• combine it with data from other sources outside of your use of the Service, such as data obtained from radio frequency technologies within range of your Device.
Additional Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third party vendors and subcontractors that help us operate and manage our Site, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products and the Service that you purchase from us. These vendors and subcontractors will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections, including obligations of confidentiality, to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
We may also share your personal information with third parties who may contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. As stated above, location-based information gathered from your child will never be used for marketing purposes.
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company when we have your consent to do so.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Auto Deletion of Data: We may automatically delete data from a Device in connection with a returned or terminated account or device, or as necessary to protect against unauthorized access to the data.
Data Retention: We may retain your information for as long as we feel that there is a business need or benefit to do so. This will include retaining location-based information.
Data Access: Data collected through use of the Device and/or the App, including location information, frequency of use and emergency contact information is generally not available to customers for their own, direct access.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
You can access and update certain information we have relating to your online account by signing into your account and going to the “Account Management” website portal here. If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from Company by clicking Unsubscribe here or by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the emails. Deactivating your child’s account is always possible by contacting Customer Care through our phone number, online through chat or by sending an email to email@example.com
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We recommend you update the firmware whenever you receive the update notification from us in order to mitigate the risk of transferring, accessing, and using your information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site or the App are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
7. QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
GlobeTech Company Limited
Address: 16 fl. Sathorn Thani Tower, 92/44 North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500